Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
DO NOT REPLY TO TEST![Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: SEAOC Listservice <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: DO NOT REPLY TO TEST!
- From: Roger Turk <73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com>
- Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 09:06:09 -0500
How easily computerphiles can be conned! For those of you with Windoze or equivalent, you probably don't see the three parts to the message. The first part is a text message that asks you to repost the message. The second part is an HTML version of the first part. The third part is an HTML version that sends *YOUR* e-mail address to a spammer. Solution: Do not be a lemming. At best, this message is a test to see how easily it is to bring down the internet by a flood of worthless messages. Roger Turk
- Prev by Subject: Do not open the previous email attachment: Re: Merry Christmas
- Next by Subject: Dominican Republic
- Previous by thread: Re: Posting digital pictures for peer help with structural
- Next by thread: Arizona Masonry