Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: please reply to test.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAOC Newsletter" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: please reply to test.
- From: Christopher Wright <chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com>
- Date: Fri, 1 Dec 00 08:12:29 -0600
>this is test message. >it you see this letter, please re-post this. >thanks, bye. Is it just my low, suspicious nature, or is it actually possible that the guy who posted this is a troll? First, any such test is remarkably stupid--if you're not getting any posts, it's unlikely that you'll get your own. And if you _are_ getting posts, it's highly likely that you're on the list, and there's no reason to test. Second, only a troll would want to see his own vapid post repeated. Christopher Wright P.E. |"They couldn't hit an elephant from chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com | this distance" (last words of Gen. ___________________________| John Sedgwick, Spotsylvania 1864) http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw
- Prev by Subject: RE: please reply to test.
- Next by Subject: RE: please reply to test.
- Previous by thread: RE: please reply to test.
- Next by thread: RE: please reply to test.