Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Fw: Free Engineering Computer Programs[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Fw: Free Engineering Computer Programs
- From: "Yoel Gutman" <bd426(--nospam--at)panix.com>
- Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 10:25:30 -0800
Following Civil Engineering Programs You can download for Free. Dimensionally sized at Minimum since FREE!
1. Continous Beam 2. Steel Columns 3. Structural Steel Beam Design 4. Plot Functions a. Expressions or b,Discreet
5. Polynomial up to 6-th Degree 6. Spline Approximations 7. Determinate Truss Analysis 8. Eigen Value Problem up to 3x3 Matrix
Website http://www.panix.com/~bd426 then link to Newsletter to inform about programs and how to download.
All of the programs are available in .zip file format. For example first program incorporated into beam.zip.
You type http://www.panix.com/~bd426/beam.zip and unzip to directory \beam then type beam from \beam in MS-DOS
to execute a heading sample. This will demonstrate to you the perfection of the program.Then 30 span max. is commercially available.
E.Mail bd426(--nospam--at)panix.com to inquire.
As a reward please fill out the quality appraisal form @ http://www.panix.com/~bd426/polling.html
- Prev by Subject: Re: Foundation Design Reference
- Next by Subject: RE: free internet access
- Previous by thread: RE: Arizona Masonry
- Next by thread: Web-based courses at PDHonline.org