Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Web-based courses at PDHonline.org[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Web-based courses at PDHonline.org
- From: "Overton Green" <overton_green(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2000 22:14:45 -0500
Recently, I took an online course regarding the use of weathering steel in bridge structures at www.PDHonline.org. I found the website is quite useful for structural engineers who need PDH units.
For additional details, you may visit the website at the following URL: http://www.PDHonline.org O.J. Green, PE _____________________________________________________________________________________ Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com
- Prev by Subject: RE: Washers for A325 Bolts
- Next by Subject: Weld Fractures
- Previous by thread: Fw: Free Engineering Computer Programs
- Next by thread: WHAT IS VALUES OF Cd? HELP ME!!!