Structuralist Portal Now Open

I am pleased to announce that the Structuralist Professional Portal is now
open. You can access the site from
http://www.structuralist.net/professional.htm. Follow the buttons on the
left to the Professional Portal.
Two new features have been added:
1. The Portal contains jump-menu links to a number of online catalogs
including: Simpson Strong-tie, USP Connectors, Boise-Cascade, Trus-Joist,
Louisiana-Pacific and Georgia-Pacific. Each is broken down (depending on
availability) into Catalogs, Technical Bulletins, ICBO Reports and
productivity CAD files or freeware software tools.

2. A Reference Library has been started and is accessed by the link at the
left side of the Portal. Here you will find a jump-menu to various PDF
documents from Industry Associations for Light Gauge Steel (including free
MathCad Design Aids), links to APA documents in PDF format (including
Builder Tips, Technical Notes, product specs, bulletins and publications),
similar links to the Structural Board Association, AF&PA - Canadian &
American Wood Councils and the Wood Truss Council of America.

Hot Topics have been added to the discussion forum which are linked on the
left side of each Webpage.

I hope you find these reference materials to be useful. I am in the process
of adding links to all of the HUD documents within the next couple of days.
The links will continue to grow as the information becomes available. If you
discover any useful reference information that you would recommend to be
linked, please let me know and I will add it.

Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
The Structuralist Administrator for:
http://www.structuralist.net
AEC-Residential Listservice
admin(--nospam--at)structuralist.net
(208) 361-5447 E-Fax
ICQ # 95561393
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Wish;Dennis
FN:Dennis Wish
ORG:Dennis S. Wish PE
TITLE:Professional Engineer
TEL;WORK;VOICE:760-564-0884
TEL;WORK;FAX:208-361-5447
TEL;PREF:760-564-0884
ADR;WORK:;;54-625 Avenida Bermudas;La Quinta;California;92253
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:54-625 Avenida Bermudas=0D=0ALa Quinta, California 92253
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:seconsltnt @aol.come
REV:20001025T073715Z
END:VCARD