RE: Rush work charges (not a structural issue)

If you have the capacity to do the job without adversely affecting other work that you are doing, I would provide the Client with a fixed total fee together with an accurate description of the work. The fee must not be a risk to you as you didn't create the problem. Also you must be confident that you can do the work in the time allowed. If not say so - what are the Client's other options.

The process may have educated your Client and result in more profitable work with him.

Mark Mercer