Re: Rush work charges

Thank you everybody for your comments,
I agree with Mike that "This is a clearcut case for
saying "NO THANKS" loud and clear", but as Dan
remarked, he is not "a one timer".
I had his projects before and I hope I'll have in
future (However this project was his first attempt to
stop that!).
So following some of your comments, I'll offer him a
fast service (not "instant") with "200% charge",
"fixed total fee" and payable in "one payment". So I
think it'll be a polite "No" or a good "lesson"
depending on his choice!
Thanks again,
Frank

=====