RE: Rush work charges

>What aspect would you find upsetting?
I'd rather not have my business affairs discussed and evaluated in
public. I'd also be offended at a discussion of how I should be taken to
task for poor planning. I'd be even more offended if whatever happened to
cause a rush job weren't my fault (or if I felt it wasn't my fault), and
if I were very touchy indeed, I'd wonder if I were being gouged.

General discussions of billing practices are fair game, but when it comes
to specific organizations and individuals, it gets dicey. At least a few
subscribers know exactly who is being discussed--if the discussion leaked
back to the client, it could really be embarrassing. It could also be
costly if a competitor made it known.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw