From: Mattesons
To: seaint
Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2000 6:54 PM
Subject: Re: Engineered wood for Tall Wall Studs

Someone recommended using Trus-joist products for tall walls;  I noticed he works for Trus-joist.

I called for 26-foot "Timberstrand" studs, was very annoyed to find out that they are NOT available west of the Mississippi.

Maybe this has changed, but just because they will send you the product literature does not mean you can get the product.

Thor