Re: Engineered wood for Tall Wall Studs

I dont work for truss joist yu Bozo, I just stated what we did.
----- Original Message -----
From: Mattesons
To: seaint
Sent: 12/5/00 6:49:12 PM
Subject: Re: Engineered wood for Tall Wall Studs

Someone recommended using Trus-joist products for tall walls;  I noticed he works for Trus-joist.

I called for 26-foot "Timberstrand" studs, was very annoyed to find out that they are NOT available west of the Mississippi.

Maybe this has changed, but just because they will send you the product literature does not mean you can get the product.

Thor

--- David Hall
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.