Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Bridge Testing in US[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Bridge Testing in US
- From: "Jelena Bleiziffer" <jelena(--nospam--at)bleiziffer.hr>
- Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 09:31:11 +0100
Could someone please help me with the following questions:
Is it necessary in US to test a bridge after it has been built and before it goes into service?
If the answer is yes, is the specification of bridge testing defined in some code and which one?
I need this information in order to compare it with the regulations on this subject in my country
which are undergoing a lot of changes recently.
Thank you very much in advance.
Croatian Institute for Bridge and Structural Engineering
- Prev by Subject: RE: bridge crane runway beams
- Next by Subject: Bridge Testing in US
- Previous by thread: Link to Perforated Shearwall Monotonic and Cyclic Research reports
- Next by thread: Bridge Testing in US