Re: ICBO Numbers

Paul
you need to provide ICBO numbers when you specify popeitery items that are
approved under an ICBO evaluation report such as prefabricated fireplace,
Simpson hardware, Truss Joist, skylights etc.  Otherwise, you need to
conform to the code prescribed language.  I am not sure what you have been
asked to provide and for what specific use. I hope this helps and if you
have more specific question, please do not hesitate to e-mail me if I could
be of help.
Samir Y. Ghosn, P.E.
Harris & Associates