Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Tall wall studs, Timberstrand, and Bozos[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Tall wall studs, Timberstrand, and Bozos
- From: "Mattesons" <matteson(--nospam--at)yosemite.net>
- Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 21:48:06 -0800
Timberstrand is available in the western states in LENGTHS UP TO 17.5 FEET last I heard (May 2000, from TJ rep). Don't remember if this was only in 1-1/4 inch thickness or 1-1/2 inch. Check with your local rep.
I hope they will start distributing 1-1/2 inch by 35-foot long Timberstrand on the west coast soon--it's great for rafters under heavy snow loads, as well as tall studs. Anyone from Trus Joist out there? I know someone was recently...
<sermon mode on>
Let's try to keep things courteous here... In one of my posts I stated that "someone" worked for Trus Joist--his e-mail address was name(--nospam--at)trusjoist.com
Someone ELSE thought I was refering to him, and responded:
"I dont work for truss joist yu Bozo, I just stated what we did."
That would be MISTER Bozo to you, sir....
<sermon mode off>
- Prev by Subject: RE: Tack Welding Heavy Hex Nuts?
- Next by Subject: Re: Tall wall studs, Timberstrand, and Bozos
- Previous by thread: Bad news for homeowners, good news for builders - Is it good news for Engineers?
- Next by thread: Re: Tall wall studs, Timberstrand, and Bozos