Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
copyright[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: copyright
- From: "Mark Baker" <shake4bake(--nospam--at)earthlink.net>
- Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 21:37:02 -0800
Today I became aware of a disturbing situation. It seems a contractor (whom I do not know personally) copied a portion of a drawing produced by our office, reassembled it into a drawing of his own and tried to pull permit.
Tomorrow I meet with the individual who alerted me to this situation and will have the opportunity to see the drawing in question.
Anyone ever have a similar experience? Anyone know of the legal recourses available for something like this?
- Prev by Subject: Re: Coordinate Geometry Software
- Next by Subject: RE: copyright
- Previous by thread: RE: [AEC-Residential] Perforated Shearwalls - Response to Jay Crandell's Comments
- Next by thread: RE: copyright