Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: copyright[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: copyright
- From: sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com
- Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 23:01:46 -0800
here are a few questions: do you really have your work copyrighted? can you prove the contractor copied your work? maybe someone else copied it and gave it to him without your name on it. be careful before accusing him is my advice but if you can prove this, then go for a remedy from him. Stan Scholl, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: copyright
- Next by Subject: RE: copyright
- Previous by thread: RE: copyright
- Next by thread: RE: copyright