Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: SAP Question![Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: SAP Question!
- From: "Khosrownia, Ghassem SPK" <GKhosrownia(--nospam--at)spk.usace.army.mil>
- Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 07:06:58 -0800 <GKhosrownia(--nospam--at)spk.usace.army.mil>
I know that you can specify composite section properties, mass and weight for analysis purposes. I don't know or think that SAP has a feature to design composite elements. But I think there may be a way for linking the analysis data to an excel spreadsheet and to automate the design process after the analysis is performed. You will need to setup excel for yourself.
- Prev by Subject: RE: SAP Question!
- Next by Subject: SAP2k: Modeling concrete floors with monolithic conc. beams
- Previous by thread: RE: SAP Question!
- Next by thread: RE: [AEC-Residential] Perforated Shearwalls - Response to Jay Crandell's Comments