Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
calling out dry packing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: calling out dry packing
- From: "Khosrownia, Ghassem SPK" <GKhosrownia(--nospam--at)spk.usace.army.mil>
- Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 07:11:11 -0800 <GKhosrownia(--nospam--at)spk.usace.army.mil>
How do you all call out dry packing of bearing pockets in walls such as masonry load bearing walls? Do you use mortar or grout? I know dry pack grout can be used under col base plates. Thanks. Ghassem.
- Prev by Subject: California Prop 35
- Next by Subject: Can anybody help me VALUES OF Cd?
- Previous by thread: Re: copyright
- Next by thread: RE: truss bracing -- addendum