Re: copyright

I also use acrobat (on windoze, tho) when trasnmitting research
reports and it's been great for maintaining document security
while allowing others to view and assess the research.
The security is great, unless they have a full version of acrobat,
in which case it seems they can copy the document and extract
parts of it without the signature.  I think.  I need to check that
this isn't a unix-acrobat "feature".

Charley
--
Charles Hamilton, EIT                   Graduate Student Researcher
University of California, Irvine        Email: chamilto(--nospam--at)eng.uci.edu