RE: truss bracing -- addendum

Title: RE: truss bracing -- addendum

I should have also pointed out in posting this message that the Yura and Helwig stability bracing short course will be given at the 2001 AISC North American Steel Construction Conference, May 9-12, in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.

You can find out more about it here:
    http://www.aisc.org/nascc.html
*******
Joe Yura and Todd Helwig wrote and presented a seminar for SSRC and AISC on stability bracing in steel structures. The principles would be just as applicable to wood, right? The lecture notes for that seminar would probably help you with this situation. If you do not have access to those lecture notes already, I can help you get them.

Charlie