Re: copyright

Indeed, Chris sent me a doc (off-listserver) that was secure under
windoze in acrobat, but with substantial (and I emphasize substantial)
effort could be hacked into under unix.  It's more than sufficient
security to thwart your average contractor.  And why would a contractor
who can hack encryption algorithms bother stealing a structural detail,
anyway?  ;-)

Charley

--
Charles Hamilton, EIT                   Graduate Student Researcher
University of California, Irvine        Email: chamilto(--nospam--at)eng.uci.edu