Vertical Shafts

I have been asked to participate in a team working on a system for
dewatering a hillside.  The dewatering system will include a fairly large
(perhaps 20 foot dia and a few hundred feet deep) vertical shaft.  The
structural system for the shaft is to be circular lattice girders plus
shotcrete.  I am looking for reference books and design guidelines for this
type of structural system.

thanks
Stan Johnson, PE
Of course, if there is no electricity to run the pumps then we're sunk  : )