Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Vertical Shafts[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Vertical Shafts
- From: Stanley_P_Johnson(--nospam--at)dot.ca.gov
- Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 10:34:24 -0800
I have been asked to participate in a team working on a system for dewatering a hillside. The dewatering system will include a fairly large (perhaps 20 foot dia and a few hundred feet deep) vertical shaft. The structural system for the shaft is to be circular lattice girders plus shotcrete. I am looking for reference books and design guidelines for this type of structural system. thanks Stan Johnson, PE Of course, if there is no electricity to run the pumps then we're sunk : )
- Prev by Subject: Re: Use of foreign engineers... ET AL....
- Next by Subject: Re: Vertical Shafts
- Previous by thread: RE: Bad news for homeowners, good news for builders - Is it good news for Engineers?
- Next by thread: Re: Vertical Shafts