Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Turbine generator foundation[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Turbine generator foundation
- From: "John MacLean" <john_maclean(--nospam--at)pomeroy.bc.ca>
- Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 10:36:10 -0800
Nattamai Mohanram wrote: <<Does anyone have any idea whether same publication has been updated or if any other guide available.>> I really hurt my brain trying to design one of these things years ago. One reference which was somewhat useful was: "Design of Structures and Foundations for Vibrating Machines" Suresh Arya, Michael O'Neill and George Pincus who were all from the University of Houston. It was published by Gulf Publishing Company - Book Division in 1979, so it might be a bit dated now. Good Luck, John MacLean
- Prev by Subject: Re: Turbine generator foundation
- Next by Subject: Two Tiered Proposal and Proposal for the Establishment of the Academy of Structural Engineering
- Previous by thread: Re: Turbine generator foundation
- Next by thread: SAP Question!