Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: copyright[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: copyright
- From: "Laurence B. Oeth" <viacalx(--nospam--at)europa.com>
- Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 11:58:06 -0800
I get shop drawings back 2-3 times a year where our details are just Xerox'd onto the page and submitted back. I temper my joyful REJECTED stamp with a form letter explaining (in patronizing tones that would do justice to Al Gore) why shop drawings need to be original work. Not worth copyright issue discussion for that case.
Your case is more serious, but probably will cost you more $$ than recoverable from the offending party. Letting the entire building community (engineers, contractors, building depts., &etc.) know about this activity and who did it will provide, however, a satisfactory remedy.
- From: Mark Baker
- Prev by Subject: Re: copyright
- Next by Subject: Corosion-Damaged Brick Wall
- Previous by thread: RE: copyright
- Next by thread: RE: copyright