From: Mark Baker
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2000 9:37 PM
Subject: copyright

Today I became aware of a disturbing situation. It seems a contractor (whom I do not know personally) copied a portion of a drawing produced by our office, reassembled it into a drawing of his own and tried to pull permit.

Tomorrow I meet with the individual who alerted me to this situation and will have the opportunity to see the drawing in question.

Anyone ever have a similar experience? Anyone know of the legal recourses available for something like this?

Mark