Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
floor thickness[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org, marcello54(--nospam--at)latinmail.com
- Subject: floor thickness
- From: marcelo sanchez <marcello54(--nospam--at)latinmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 18:17:48 -0500
Hello, is there anyone know how to calculate the thickness of floor plate? if the beams and columns are made from steel, but the membrane of the floor is made from concrete. How to calculate the floor plate thickness? Thanks for ur help. God Bless U. _________________________________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com. Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at http://profiles.msn.com. _________________________________________________________ http://www.latinmail.com. Gratuito, latino y en español.
- Prev by Subject: floor thickness
- Next by Subject: Flow drilling or Blind Bolting with HSS
- Previous by thread: floor thickness
- Next by thread: Corosion-Damaged Brick Wall