RE: Which way is up? (North arrows)

The architects I've worked with have most used a convention using two arrows
crossing each other.  The actual north line is labeled with a large graphic
N.  The second arrow is aligned with the main building layout closest to
north.  This arrow is labeled "Called North".  It is a simple convention and
works well as long as all members of the team use it.
Regards,
Bill Cain SE
Oakland CA