Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: AISC Seismic Provisions[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: AISC Seismic Provisions
- From: Charlie Carter <carter(--nospam--at)aiscmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 13:18:45 -0600
Title: RE: AISC Seismic Provisions
>...the supplement seems to be a polite name for errata, which is what
>that document really is.
Supplement No. 1 is most certainly not an errata. It is the 1999 update to the 1997 AISC Seismic Provisions based upon the work that SAC did after the 1997 provisions were finalized. There is a 2000 Supplement No. 2 that is forthcoming as well.
Seismic Provisions and Supplement No. 1 are freely available for download here:
When finalized for public distribution, Supplement No. 2 wil be made available in this manner as well.
- Prev by Subject: RE: AISC Seismic Provisions
- Next by Subject: AISC seismic provisions
- Previous by thread: RE: LOOKING FOR A BOOK
- Next by thread: AISC seismic provisions