Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: LOOKING FOR A BOOK[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: LOOKING FOR A BOOK
- From: "Jones, Mark A (Battle Creek)" <Mark.A.Jones(--nospam--at)jacobs.com>
- Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 15:23:57 -0500
Title: RE: LOOKING FOR A BOOK
Hate to give away a trade secret :) but I've used BookFinder (www.bookfinder.com) for several OOP books. You have to promise to never buy a book for which I am looking. :)
Are you sure this is a book? Or is it an article in a magazine. The citation seems to imply the later. If so, then neither Amazon, BookFinder or any other online bookstore will find it unless the article is in a bound compilation. In that case, you would need to know what the name of the compilation is.
- Prev by Subject: LOOKING FOR A BOOK
- Next by Subject: Re: LOOKING FOR A BOOK
- Previous by thread: Re: Mill tests
- Next by thread: Re: Looking for a Book