Re: North On Drawings

Yes. For industrial plants, this is referred to as Plant North. True North is differentiated from Plant North usually by another arrow and an angle of departure from the Plant North.
For commercial buildings, we just call it as North and is usually not differentiated from True North.

Regards,

R.S.M. Sison, RCE
Philippines

"E.B.Davison, P.Eng." wrote:

Convention has placed north either up or to the right on the drawing in my practice. B.Davison, P.EngRND Engineering (1997) Ltd.
Edmonton, Alberta T6B 2M9
1(780) 465-8995