RE: lead based paint removal

We have had contractors use a high pressure water blast system to remove
paint from old concrete water tanks (including some with lead). It has a
suction system at the nozzle that pulls the paint & water into a truck
mounted containment system. The company on the first of our projects to do
this was: HydroPressure Cleaning, Inc. Camarillo CA (805) 383-2868. They
also rented or sold the equipment.

Eric Fieberling SE
East Bay Municipal Utility District
Oakland CA