Re: Vibro-replacement/stone column

We used this on a school that was right next to the Jordan River here in
town.  I wasn't the project engineer (or even the drafter), so I can't
help you much.  However the people that used it spent a lot of time
evaluating options and came to the same conclusion.  So at least you
won't be the first.  Make sure you have a good working relationship with
your geotech, it will take a fair amount of teamwork to pull it off.

Jake Watson, E.I.T.
Salt Lake City, UT

--
Jake Watson, E.I.T.