Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Dapped End Double Tee Stem[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Dapped End Double Tee Stem
- From: "Matthew Stuart" <m.stuart(--nospam--at)atlanticengineering.com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 09:50:34 -0500
I am looking for some leads or any information/research data relative to dapped ends of double tee stems. In particular I want to investigate the impact of varying lengths of dapped ends while maintaining the same internal reinforcing configuration. Matthew Stuart
- Prev by Subject: Re: Curved Retaining Walls
- Next by Subject: December 20, 2000 Structuralist.Net
- Previous by thread: Re: Floor Plate Thicknesses??
- Next by thread: RE: Handrail