P-Delta analysis

I am looking at FEMA 302 requirements for P-Delta analysis and somehow it is
not making sense to me. Section 5.3.7.2 states that when the stability
factor of a structure is below 0.1, then P-delta effects may be ignored.
Same section places an upper limit on stability factor of 0.25. However, if
beta is taken conservatively as 1.0, as suggested, and Deflection
Magnification Factor of 5 is used for Special Concentric Braced Frames, then
the upper limit is computed to 0.10. Does this mean that if SCBF is used
then P-delta analysis is not required?

Your thoughts are appreciated as always!

Ghassem.