From: Jake Watson [mailto:jwatson(--nospam--at)inconnect.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2000 10:25 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: PPE Exam

        For those of you fresh out the last PPE exam, do you have any
words of
wisdom for those of us that will be taking it in April?  Or can you
suggest a good study guide?  I know this has been asked before, but it
always seems to get different comments.  Any help will be appreciated.

--
Jake Watson, E.I.T.
Salt Lake City, UT