RE: PPE Exam

Title: RE: PPE Exam
Another thing I thought of... if you have extra time at the end, check your work.  When I did, I caught two or three simple errors that would have cost me the question.  It's eays to miskey or misread something when you're in a hurry.  Lots of people leave early, and I don't understand that.  There's no point in leaving early unless you have checked your work completely and feel confindant about all your answers.  As important as the test is, I can't imagine they're in a hurry to be somewhere else.  Once you walk out the door, any flashes of insight you may have will be of no help to you.

Paul Crocker