Re: Internet Provider

> Is it good to use the local Internet
>provider?
I use a local provider (in Minnesota) and I've been vary happy. I need to
make some special adjustments when I'm travelling, but I'd rather go with
an ISP that I can call when I need info. A colleague of mine uses AOL,
and he never stops complaining about problems getting on or all the ads
on the system. I'm also not dependent on the ISP's software. Most of what
I have either came with the Mac or I downloaded it free.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw