Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Looking for a Book[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Looking for a Book
- From: "John MacLean" <john_maclean(--nospam--at)pomeroy.bc.ca>
- Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 14:33:01 -0800
Francisco Diego wrote: <<Does anyone knows where can I find this book: Design of Tapered Member Portal Frames D.J. Fraser 1983 Jl Constr. Steel Resarch, Vol. 3>> Mark Jones replied: <<Are you sure this is a book. Or is it an article in a magazine. The citation seems to imply the later. If so, then neither Amazon, BookFinder or any other online bookstore will find it.>> Francisco: If what you're looking for turns out to be a journal article you could try the Linda Hall Library at http://www.lindahall.org They have an extensive collection of old journals and for a fee will scan the article with Adobe Acrobat and email it out to you. Cheers, John MacLean
- Prev by Subject: RE: LOOKING FOR A BOOK
- Next by Subject: LOOKING FOR AN E-MAIL
- Previous by thread: RE: LOOKING FOR A BOOK
- Next by thread: Floor Plate Thicknesses??