RE:about repairing rc strustures by using steel..

--- I'm from turkey,ý'm 23 and while searching about
my thesis on the net,ý thought that ý can find
something about my thesis..it's about the repair of
damaged structures by using steel,bracing or steel
plates like this.my teacher said me to search such
kind of structures all over the world.my problem
is;can you help about this topic?do you know any kind
of this in the places you're living or near?
thanks a lot..good night from izmir,turkey...