RE:about repairing rc strustures by using steel..

Try the following URL site:

http://www.eerc.berkeley.edu/eea.html

keyword: steel jacketing or steel bracing

There are over hundreds of relevant articles in return. Hope this will help.

Clara

burak sari <burakalis(--nospam--at)yahoo.com> on 12/13/2000 03:33:45 PM