Re: Apartment Building Collapse

It depends upon the original design, the code in force at the time of
design, subsequent modifications, loading history, maintenance history,
actual vs. designed usage, the materials supplier(s), the quality of the
workmanship, the level of supervision, the consequences of the failure,
changes in surroundings and
conditions, improvements in knowledge of the particular construction and
probably other similar items.

James Cohen
James Cohen Consulting, P.C.
PO Box 130