From: David P. Evangelista, PE [mailto:dpe(--nospam--at)evancorp.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2000 11:49 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: "Read Only" AutoCad files

I am trying to provide a client with "read only" versions of AutoCad data
files. My local tech support people recommended that I select a DWF
eplot.pc3 plotter, which essentially gives you a plot that can be viewed on
a web browser (Internet Explorer). You can also plot the drawing on a
printer (although the scale does not seem to be exact). However, my client
has a pen plotter and does not seem to be able to plot the file.

Does anyone know how to accomplish this, or another way of saving an
AutoCAD file in a "read only" format.

dpe
David P. Evangelista, PE
Evan Corporation