Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Anchor Bolts Design[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Anchor Bolts Design
- From: Charlie Carter <carter(--nospam--at)aiscmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 16:30:47 -0600
Title: RE: Anchor Bolts Design
Here's some information on AISI 1020 material.
It appears to be a 50 ksi yield material.
For an anchor rod application, consider using ASTM F1554, which comes in grades 36, 55 and 105. You can read more about this grade here (scroll down to anchor rods):
From: Arturo Rios [mailto:arios(--nospam--at)otepi.com.ve]
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2000 9:58 AM
Subject: Anchor Bolts Design
Does somebody know which is the tension and shear capacities for anchor
bolts SAE-AISI 1020 specification? Can it be substituted by ASTM A36 spec?
Thanks in advance
* Read list FAQ at: http://www.seaint.org/list_FAQ.asp
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) to the list, send email to
* admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org and in the body of the message type
* "join seaint" (no quotes). To Unsubscribe, send email
* to admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org and in the body of the message
* type "leave seaint" (no quotes). For questions, send
* email to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org ********
- Prev by Subject: Anchor Bolts Design
- Next by Subject: Anchor Rods for Friction Connection
- Previous by thread: Anchor Bolts Design
- Next by thread: FEMA Prestandards