Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Concrete Cracks.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Concrete Cracks.
- From: npitera(--nospam--at)mmm.com
- Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 11:11:01 -0600
In concrete, there are cracks, and then there are CRACKS. For beam shear cracks, at what width limit does one consider the crack to be "hairline",0. 003",0.005" 0.007"? Any comments are great appreciated. Regards, Nick.
- Prev by Subject: Re:Compressive Strength of Mortar
- Next by Subject: RE: Concrete Cracks.
- Previous by thread: Hoan Bridge Failure - Milwaukee
- Next by thread: RE: Concrete Cracks.