From: sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com [mailto:sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com]
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2000 6:23 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Salary

it all depends on location/cost of living. also is the 4 yrs.experience
since PE or to get to the PE? But a good average is $60,000. In a high
cost of living area it may be about $10,000 more. It also depends what
areas of structural engineering. If it was all in a narrow area, then the
only people willing to pay that much is in the narrow area of experience.

Stan Scholl, P.E.,FASCE
Laguna Beach, CA