Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
FW: [AEC-Residential] BEWARE: Virus[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: FW: [AEC-Residential] BEWARE: Virus
- From: "David Hall" <structbear(--nospam--at)earthlink.net>
- Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 18:18:39 -0800
----- Original Message -----From: Bill PolhemusSent: 12/16/00 2:59:09 PMSubject: [AEC-Residential] BEWARE: Virus
I just got a virus warning upon opening an email that was apparently addressedto (or derived from the email addresses from) this list. In this case, it wasfrom Arcadian Builders (mailto:rkdn(--nospam--at)cruzio.com).I assume that it is one of those that goes through the address book of the emailclient--usually OUTLOOK--and sends itself out thereby.Just be warned!!!_____________________________AEC-Residential - Discussion List for the Residential Building ProfessionalTo Subscribe/Unsubscribe, Send Mail toLeave the Subject Line Blank, put "subscribe" or "unsubscribe" in theBody of the Message (without "quotes" of course!)
- Prev by Subject: ????
- Next by Subject: RE: [AEC-Residential] Hillside primary anchors
- Previous by thread: AISC Punched Holes
- Next by thread: Free Virus Protection