Season Greetings from SEAINT

Dear SEAINT Members:

On behalf of Structural Engineers Association of Southern California, owners of SEAINT, I like to extend our warm holiday greetings and wish you all a very happy and prosperous new year.

Personally, I like to thank you all for sticking to the rules and keep the list focused on structural issues. This list has been mentioned in several publications and every major structural web site has a link to our web site. Thank you for making SEAINT such a big name.

I also like to thank SEAOSC board for providing the financial support to SEAINT. If you like to help, you can do so by advertising on our web site.

Regards,

Shafat Qazi, P.E.
Admin SEAINT