Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Season Greetings from SEAINT[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Season Greetings from SEAINT
- From: Shafat Qazi <seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 22:42:11 -0800
Dear SEAINT Members:On behalf of Structural Engineers Association of Southern California, owners of SEAINT, I like to extend our warm holiday greetings and wish you all a very happy and prosperous new year.
Personally, I like to thank you all for sticking to the rules and keep the list focused on structural issues. This list has been mentioned in several publications and every major structural web site has a link to our web site. Thank you for making SEAINT such a big name.
I also like to thank SEAOSC board for providing the financial support to SEAINT. If you like to help, you can do so by advertising on our web site.
Regards, Shafat Qazi, P.E. Admin SEAINT
- Prev by Subject: SEAOSD January Newsletter
- Next by Subject: RE: Seismic & Wind zones in Mexico
- Previous by thread: Re: Weld Fractures
- Next by thread: December 20, 2000 Structuralist.Net