Links for NCSEA Program

I apologize for the problems linking to the information on the NCSEA website
for the Structural Engineering Winter Institute.  The correct links are below.

I don't think you could find as great a program, with top-notch speakers, at
such a great rate.  I urge you to make hotel reservations today, because our
discount hotel rate may be available only as space permits.

Send in your program registration, call the Four Points Barcelo hotel, and
make your airline reservations today.

The complete program, speaker biographies, registration form and
travel information is available on the NCSEA website, using the
links below:

Program Information: http://dwp.bigplanet.com/engineers/institute/

Downloadable brochure:
http://dwp.bigplanet.com/engineers/nss-folder/download/BROCHURE.pdf

Downloadable registration form:
http://dwp.bigplanet.com/engineers/nss-folder/download/REGFORM.pdf

Please reply by e-mail if you have any questions, or need any additional
information.  (Arrangements can be made for partial registration.  Contact me
by replying to this message for details.)

Benjamin R. Baer, PE, SE
Program Chair