Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Links for NCSEA Program[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Links for NCSEA Program
- From: Benjamin Baer <benjamin.baer(--nospam--at)worldnet.att.net>
- Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 11:16:45 -0600
I apologize for the problems linking to the information on the NCSEA website
for the Structural Engineering Winter Institute. The correct links are below.
I don't think you could find
as great a program, with top-notch speakers, at
such a great rate. I urge you to make hotel reservations today, because our
discount hotel rate may be available only as space permits.
Send in your program registration,
call the Four Points Barcelo hotel, and
make your airline reservations today.
The complete program, speaker
biographies, registration form and
travel information is available on the NCSEA website, using the
Program Information: http://dwp.bigplanet.com/engineers/institute/
Please reply by e-mail if
you have any questions, or need any additional
information. (Arrangements can be made for partial registration. Contact me
by replying to this message for details.)
Benjamin R. Baer, PE, SE
- Prev by Subject: Link to Perforated Shearwall Monotonic and Cyclic Research reports
- Next by Subject: Links to Architectural and Engineering Discussions
- Previous by thread: Re: Seismic Load on Residence
- Next by thread: RE: Seismic & Wind zones in Mexico