From: Tin Dinh [mailto:tindinh(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2000 11:43 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Engineering service

I have been requested to help a client who has been
not pleased with the performance of his design-build
firm and has canceled their service. The project is
not completed and has been carried out since by
another builder based on the approved plan made by the
previous design-build contractor. As the project is
going to the final phase to get the final inspection,
the inspector found out couple discrepancies  that
need to be addressed to the engineer/architect of
record of the project and also their approval. My
client has tried to reach them several times, by phone
as well as by mail,but there has been no response.
I like to know your comments respecting how to
approach the case to help the client to finalize the
project and if I give them my engineering service, do
I assume all the engineering responsibility of the
whole project.