Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

RE: Seismic & Wind zones in Mexico

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

They have a Federal code (Reglamento de Construcciones para el
Distrito Federal, RCDF) but it technically only applies to the
government area in and around Mexico City (similar to Washington,
District of Columbia).

For areas outside of Mexico City your best choice is the CFE code
(Comision Federal de Electricidad) which is an industrial code that
covers all of Mexico.

Thomas Hunt,S.E.
Duke/Fluor Daniel

---------------------- Forwarded by Tom Hunt/DFD on 12/20/2000 11:07 AM

"George Richards, P.E." <george(--nospam--at)> on 12/20/2000 09:51:17 AM

Please respond to seaint(--nospam--at)

To:   "'seaint(--nospam--at)'" <seaint(--nospam--at)>

Subject:  RE: Seismic & Wind zones in Mexico

Can anyone direct me to where I may find seismic zones and wind speeds in
Mexico.  Thanks in advance.

George Richards, P.E.