RE: Seismic & Wind zones in Mexico

George,

They have a Federal code (Reglamento de Construcciones para el
Distrito Federal, RCDF) but it technically only applies to the
government area in and around Mexico City (similar to Washington,
District of Columbia).

For areas outside of Mexico City your best choice is the CFE code
(Comision Federal de Electricidad) which is an industrial code that
covers all of Mexico.

Thomas Hunt,S.E.
Duke/Fluor Daniel

---------------------- Forwarded by Tom Hunt/DFD on 12/20/2000 11:07 AM

"George Richards, P.E." <george(--nospam--at)BORM.com> on 12/20/2000 09:51:17 AM