ASCE7-98 Wind Loads for Cladding

I'm confused about some wording in "Minimum Design Loads" regarding the
Exposure Category for Components and Cladding.

"6.5.6.3 Exposure Category for Components and Cladding. (pg28)

6.5.6.3.1 Buildings with mean roof height h less than or equal to 60 ft
(18m)
	Components and cladding for buildings with a mean roof height of 60
ft (18m) or less shall be designed using a velocity pressure qh based on the
exposure resulting in the highest wind loads for any wind direction at the
site.

6.5.6.3.2 Buildings with mean roof height h greater than 60 ft (18m) and
other structures
	Components and cladding for buildings with a mean roof height in
excess of 60 ft (18m) and for other structures shall be designed using
exposure resulting in the highest wind loads for any wind direction at the
site."

The difference between the two paragraphs are the words "using a velocity
pressure qh based on the".   Does anyone have a clarification?  Does this
mean that I don't use the velocity pressure, qh, in structures greater than
60 ft?  Since the rest of the design procedure is based on qh, this doesn't
make since.  If I read it knowing that I have to use qh, then there is no
difference between the two paragraphs.

Mark Jones
Jacobs Engineering