Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
QUERY: Updated AASHTO Standard Specification for Structural Supports for Signs (etc.)[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: QUERY: Updated AASHTO Standard Specification for Structural Supports for Signs (etc.)
- From: Bill Polhemus <bpolhem(--nospam--at)swbell.net>
- Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 11:03:49 -0600
It seems to me that someone here within the last few months mentioned that AASHTO is looking for comments on their Design Specification for supports for highway signs, luminaires, traffic signals, etc. They are looking to publish a Fourth Edition of this specification. I noticed that the most current AASHTO publications catalogue mentioned an August 2000 publishing date for that edition, but when I called their publications order number, I was told it would be in February 2001. I assume, then, that they are trying to get some further updates before they release it. I would like to make some comments for the consideration of the committee overseeing this, but don't know whom to contact. Does anyone have a contact name, number, email, or anything else along that line? I would DEARLY love to come up with a draft copy of this standard, for comment. Thanks for any info you might have.
- Prev by Subject: RE: QUERY: Updated AASHTO Standard Specification for Structural S upports for Signs (etc.)
- Next by Subject: RE: Question on SAP2K
- Previous by thread: Re: ASCE7-98 Wind Loads for Cladding
- Next by thread: Coordinate Geometry Software